- his is full stainless steel 3" modular still with 4 bubble plate dash to make spirits. The boiler is Kegland's 65L digiboil which comes with temperature display and control as well as combination of 500w/1000w/2000w heating capacity. Furthermore, now we supply you a 4000w power station to adapt the boiler with your normal home power socket by reducing the output to maximum 2000W. By doing that not only you can just run this still with normal power supply at home, but also can adjust the heating power stepless between 500W to 2000W by adjusting the power output voltage, even it may take longer time to pre-heat the boiler.
- The 4 x 3" bubble plates are full stainless steel tri-clove fitting with 3 x raiser caps and 1 x down cap in copper plates. The 3" tee pieces also has sight glass which can screw off , and all the copper caps and plates are made of >99.95% pure copper.
- This rig is the ultimate in distilling for those that want one still that can do it all, each plate means each distillation process to refining the spirits as neutral as it can. In principle the more plate you use the more neutral it will be, but it make less sense after 4 still/plate. However, we can supply extra still plate modular/bubble tee to add-on yourself if you want a better setup.
- The still come with is a 65L digi boiler and heavy-duty stainless steel dome/lid which allow you run the still by electricity
- You still can run this still as pot still if you don't run(or run less) cooling water on top of the 4 plates to grab more flavor from what you brewed.
- The kit come with 1 x Silicone Bung with Airlock which allow you to run the kettle as fermenter with inner stainless steel bucket
- All still was made with high level of manufacturing in quality.
- As for how to operate this type of still, the video showed in the link below shall give you a very good idea how it runs
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- 4x 3" column with sight glass and tri-colver fittings
- Add-on bubble tee assemble
- Push-in fittings for cooling water in/out
- 240V/3500W 65L digi boiler
- Heavy Duty stainless steel dome/lid with 3" tri-clover fittings
- Sight Glass on lid
- Dual Thermometer which has 1 graduated degree l
- Now with free power station with 2000w maximum output. The power station also can allow you use 10Amp power socket at home
- 4 X 3" Complete Bubble Tee Assemble
- 2 X Dial Thermometer
- 1 X Long Gun Condenser
- 1 X Shot Gun Condenser
- 1 X Parrot Complete Assembly
- 1 X Top U Bend
- 1 X Parrott extension
- 1 X 240V/3500W/65L digi boiler
- 1 x Stainless steel inner/mesh bucket which can sit into the kettle
- 1 x Silicone Bung with Airlock which allow you to run the kettle as fermenter
- 1 set of cooling water hose with push-in fittings and valve
- All tri-clover seals and clamps required
- 1 x power station/voltage regulator with maximum 2000w output
The power station can afford short time output >2000w but try to avoid using it because it may burn the power station. To be safe, keep output <2000w. And the power station can only adjusted when the heater turn on.