Still Spirits Turbo 500 Complete Stainless Steel Distillery Kit Free Boiler
Availability: 3 in stock
Complete Turbo 500 Kit with Stainless Steel Reflux Condensor Free 25L turbo Boiler, but you can spend extra $50 to have a 35L digi boiler if we have the boiler in stock
This Still Spirits T500 distillery kit include almost everything you need except a boiler to make high quality Spirits, with easiest way to operate, fast and high quality. For legality reason, we don't sell you a boiler but give you free, so what you need is just to buy 4.5kg sugar from supermarket or 6kg Dextrose from local homebrew shop to make your wash with the yeast, turbo carbon and turbo clear you got from the kit. This Still Spirits T500 Still also can be changed to a pot still if just buy an additional Copper Dome and Condenser kit which show on the left sponsor. The difference between a refulx still and pot still is that the reflux still will produce alcohol first, then you add flavor into the alcohol, while the pot still will collect the flavor from the "wash" which can be made by malt, fruit or other ingredient with special flavor. However, in practice, it will be much easier to make your own spirits with the reflux still than pot still, and you shall have plenty of choices in flavoring, so it's a good choice to go with a reflux still for beginners.
The Kit Contain:
- 1 x 30L US Style fermenter pail plus all fittings including grommet, air lock, stick-on thermometer and tap
- 1 x 10L Still Spirits EZ filter with carbon cartridge in
- 1 x Still Spirits Turbo 500 FULL stainless steel reflux condenser
- 1 x 35L Turbo boiler or 25L Still spirits Turbo boiler(Not Digi boiler)
- 4 x 50ml Still Spirits Top Shelf Spirits Essences
- 3 x Still spirits Classic Essences which can make 6 x 1.125L Spirits
- 3 x Premium Still Spirits Icon Essences and 1 x 100g still spirits wood chips as well.
- 1 x Digital Thermometer with High Temp.Alarm which shall help to to determine the right time to finish the distillation
- 1 x full kit production pack including Classic turbo 8 yeast, turbo carbon, Turbon Clear. Alternative yeast/carbon or clear may supplied if we are short of Still Spirits one
- 1 x Mangrave Jack's Non Rinse Sterilizer sachet and 1 x Cold Water detergent
- 1 x Food grad paddle
- 1 x Hydrometer (Check Specific Gravity before distillation)
- 1 x Alcohol Meter(Check Alcohol Content after Distillation)
- 1 x 3L Measuring Jar
- In Australia it is legal to purchase and own a still less than 5 litre capacity. It is legal to use a still without a license for either water purification or essential oil extraction.
- But You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still
- In Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol in a still without a permit.
- Also, we may remove the products packaging for saving postage cost, but we shall ensure all the products packed well and in good condition when buyer receive the kit.
- The digital thermometer may varies from the one in picture, but it shall be better one to use.
- And for international buyer, please note that there might be some dent or scratch during transportation, we won't accept return for such reason, but we shall give you some refund as compensation if the dent is seriously because of high return cost, please understand.
Note: You can upgrade to 35L Digi boiler with extra $50 if we have 35L Digi boiler in stock